Boys, boys, boys!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

While he's sitting so nicely...


I just took this a minute ago... he's sitting across the table from me and playing with his spoon as he always does after a meal. I think the only reason he humours me and eats is so that he can play with his spoon when he's all done! Hey, whatever makes him happy!
Posted by Ruth Thiessen at 5:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Archives

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (44)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2009 (97)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • A little peek
      • My cutie!
      • I don't know if I say it enough...
      • 8 Months... as of yesterday!
      • To make me do it...
      • Bits of this and that, I suppose
      • This one's for you, mom!
      • Just a little glimpse into our life
      • Spring time and other random thoughts
      • Sleepy time
      • While he's sitting so nicely...
      • He stands!
      • Toofers!
      • Pictures make me smile
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (80)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (6)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.