Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sleepy time

Bedtime is going alright these days. He's falling asleep faster when we put him down and sleeping longer. Some nights are still better than others. He'll usually sleep for about 7 hours by himself before waking up, screaming.

The really annoying thing about his bedroom is the door. The door must have swelled with the previous owners, so when you open the door it makes a really loud noise. Cruz can either be a really deep sleeper or a really light sleeper, so opening the door can be really tricky to check on him. I'd leave the door open, but I really don't like my cats sleeping in his room. I don't think anything would happen, it's more just precautionary.

The other night while I was checking in on him, I found him totally passed out with his arm sticking out. I thought it was so cute, and I felt it necessary to take a picture, but you have no idea how scared I was of taking it! I used no flash and I only took 1 picture (I usually take at least 3 when I'm taking a picture). Thankfully he stayed asleep for another many hours!

No comments: