The other day while Rick was playing with Cruz he discovered that if he takes his hands away, Cruz can stand on his own!
I nearly cried. First he gets a tooth, and then he learns how to stand on his own?? And then today he pulled himself completely up while playing with his exersaucer (apparently it's far more fun to play with it from the outside than to sit inside it and play).
He's getting big on me WAAY too fast. It's more than I can handle! But, I suppose I don't have any choice but to handle it. He's so fun... even when he's being stinky! Which was a whole other story yesterday... let's just say I was thankful to have a fresh bottle of Shout in the laundry room...


He's getting big on me WAAY too fast. It's more than I can handle! But, I suppose I don't have any choice but to handle it. He's so fun... even when he's being stinky! Which was a whole other story yesterday... let's just say I was thankful to have a fresh bottle of Shout in the laundry room...
1 comment:
That's my boy!!
Post a Comment