Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 Months... as of yesterday!



Yesterday Cruz turned 8 months old! He's getting more and more fun the older he gets. Although, some times I miss the days where he didn't do anything except sleep though.
The last 2 days Cruz was fighting a pretty bad little flu. On Tuesday he had a fever all day. I had taken him to the doctor to be preventative, but there was nothing to worry about. He was fevered off and on all day when he wasn't drugged up on baby tylenol. It was the saddest thing seeing him sick. All he did was want cuddles. He didn't smile, didn't move. He just layed in our arms looking so sad. Thankfully he's pretty much made a full recovery as of today. Although, he's still not wanting to eat his food too much. He just seems to want to nurse. At least he's getting some nutrition, so I won't worry about it yet.

*On a side note, I didn't use the Wii yesterday as I was busy comforting a sick baby and cleaning my house all day, so I wasn't exactly being lazy...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I absolutely LOVE that last picture of Cruz...that grin is ADORABLE!