I was just sitting here on the computer, thinking to myself that I'm really happy. I don't know if I make it appear that way in my posts. I feel like I'm usually complaining. But, I really am very happy. I'm in a really good place in my life. There are things that I wish were different, but who doesn't wish that?
I have a wonderful fiance who treats me so good. I love that we laugh and joke around just as much now as we did when we were merely co-workers. We have a lot of fun together. He puts up with my cats, even though he's allergic. He's never asked me to get rid of them or give them away. He does threaten their lives from time to time though! Haha!
We have such a wonderful baby. I complain about Cruz, but there really are more good times with him than bad ones. His smile is just so heart melting. It's nearly impossible to remember why I was upset with him once he smiles some days. He lights up my life like nothing else ever has. He's pretty stinkin incredible. I couldn't have ever dreamed I would have such a beautiful child.
I'm not thrilled about not owning a home. That's obviously a huge goal of ours. But, where we're living now is so much better than in the basement we were in. I feel so much more functional now. I bake a lot, I cook more... which really isn't say a lot. I rarely ever cooked before. I love house keeping. Well, I love and hate it at the same time. I love a clean house, but I don't always love the work that goes in to it.
I've found that since moving here, I'm far more positive than I used to be. Although, there are more spiders in this house than in the basement I lived in. It really creeps me out. The other day I killed 4, found 1 dead one, Rick killed one that landed beside me and there was 1 on the loose that I couldn't get to. I'm constantly checking out the ceiling, walls, floors and sofa's and the bed before I do anything. I need to make sure the room is clear at all times. *shudder* I hate spiders! Turns out there is no weather stripping under the front door. This will be fixed ASAP!
Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm happy. Life is beautiful!
I have a wonderful fiance who treats me so good. I love that we laugh and joke around just as much now as we did when we were merely co-workers. We have a lot of fun together. He puts up with my cats, even though he's allergic. He's never asked me to get rid of them or give them away. He does threaten their lives from time to time though! Haha!
We have such a wonderful baby. I complain about Cruz, but there really are more good times with him than bad ones. His smile is just so heart melting. It's nearly impossible to remember why I was upset with him once he smiles some days. He lights up my life like nothing else ever has. He's pretty stinkin incredible. I couldn't have ever dreamed I would have such a beautiful child.
I'm not thrilled about not owning a home. That's obviously a huge goal of ours. But, where we're living now is so much better than in the basement we were in. I feel so much more functional now. I bake a lot, I cook more... which really isn't say a lot. I rarely ever cooked before. I love house keeping. Well, I love and hate it at the same time. I love a clean house, but I don't always love the work that goes in to it.
I've found that since moving here, I'm far more positive than I used to be. Although, there are more spiders in this house than in the basement I lived in. It really creeps me out. The other day I killed 4, found 1 dead one, Rick killed one that landed beside me and there was 1 on the loose that I couldn't get to. I'm constantly checking out the ceiling, walls, floors and sofa's and the bed before I do anything. I need to make sure the room is clear at all times. *shudder* I hate spiders! Turns out there is no weather stripping under the front door. This will be fixed ASAP!
Anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm happy. Life is beautiful!

2 comments:
I remember seeing that landmark, too, but forget where.
This is bad when the locals can't even remember their landmarks? There really aren't that many - are there?
Post a Comment