Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just a little glimpse into our life

My little stinko has this game he plays by himself. The game is to throw his toys into the bottom of his exersaucer, and then retrieve them by whatever means necessary. Sometimes he'll bump his head reaching under, or throw the toy too far to get...This time he figured out he can get right under there. He just couldn't quite get himself out. Oh, and he also loves his shoes.
This was Cruz and I visiting Rick at work. It's become something we do quite often. It almost always involves me bringing food along with me. I don't know why I want to spend so much time visiting Rick at work seeing as how I'll be going back to work there in just a few months. At least I've kept myself current with the going's ons there!

No comments: