Sunday, May 31, 2009
Balls video
I have to giggle every time I talk about Cruz's balls! I know, I'm so immature! But, seriously. Ball talk is funny. Especially when I'm talking about them so innocently!
So, this is the video of Cruz throwing his balls out of his play pen. Please excuse the fact that he's only in his diaper. We had a mishap prior to him going in there that involved vomit everywhere. Oh, if you're wondering why I'm listening to Love Hurts in the background, it's on the Dazed and Confused soundtrack which I've recently been enjoying listening to again. And, I know my videographing skills are less than stellar. In my defense, I was trying to throw the balls back in the play pen as he was throwing them out of there, so it made me a little shaky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment