Lately I've had the song "Big Balls" by AC/DC stuck in my head. Need an explanation? Rick and I have recently turned Cruz's play pen into a ball pit. We bought a bag of 125 balls from Wal-Mart and threw them in. There are balls EVERYWHERE!! Cruz really enjoys playing in the ball pit, but he doesn't quite understand how to play in them. He thinks the point of the ball pit is to empty it. It's quite cute watching him take the balls, one by one, and throw them out into the kitchen and living room. I have some HD video of it, but my computer needs updating to be able to play the files. The videos only play on the PS3. I don't mind picking balls all day long if it keeps Cruz entertained. Somehow one of the balls even turned up in the washing machine. They really are everywhere!
Oh, and to my mom and dad -- you guys did a good job tiring out Cruz today! He was really cranky and grumpy when he got home. Let's hope for a good sleep tonight!! Thanks for picking me up taking me out there today. We had a good time :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment