Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm going to be pregnant forever




Well, it looks like this is the kinda day I'm going to have. Sitting around and waiting for baby to come! I don't think anything is gonna happen today, but you never know. I'm super paranoid about every little thing right now.
Rick gets home from work at around 5 or so and if I have the nerve (and the stomach) I'm going to try out some castor oil in milkshake form. I've read orange juice with some baking soda is good as well for cutting back on the bad flavor and the greasiness of it. I think a yummy super chocolately milkshake will do the trick to hide the flavor. The only downside I see to the milkshake idea is that if it's really bad the association will make me hate milkshakes after. I LOVE milkshakes... my love for milkshakes better be strong!!

1 comment:

Carlean said...

Enjoy the milkshake and let us know how it goes. Have fun with it.
Aunt CArlean