Congratulations, Ruth!! He's a handsome little guy...and I can tell he will be very loved!! I look forward to meeting him one day!! Take care of yourself and try and get some sleep!!!
He is beautiful and I love his name! Have fun during these crazy first days, and enjoy every moment you're not passed out on the couch trying to catch some zzz's while Cruz is sleeping!
3 comments:
Bubba Cruz is beautiful!!!! I am so excited for you and Rick. It looks like his big brother approves too.
I know Grandpa/Grandma Thiessen are excited - I know he will be spoiled rotten by them - but that's o.k. that's what grandparents are for.
Can't wait to meet him.
Love you guys.
Aunt Carlean
Congratulations, Ruth!! He's a handsome little guy...and I can tell he will be very loved!! I look forward to meeting him one day!! Take care of yourself and try and get some sleep!!!
He is beautiful and I love his name! Have fun during these crazy first days, and enjoy every moment you're not passed out on the couch trying to catch some zzz's while Cruz is sleeping!
Post a Comment