Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Ex

Yesterday was a day of LOTS of walking. Well, a lot of walking for a 9 month prego. We went to the mall and walked quite a bit and then went to the fair and walked for another 5 hours. On a side note, I hate calling it "the fair." It's "The Ex" to everyone here. It's the main event of the summer in Saskatoon with tons of rides, shows, exhibitions (thus "The Ex") and general entertainment. It was sad I couldn't do any of the rides though. We took Ace and Rick's niece, Star. All they wanted to do was waste money on the rip off game booths. We got suckered and didn't win anything. We all had a pretty good time. I took a few pictures... oh, and I feel no closer to having this baby now than yesterday. I just feel REALLY sore. Also, when we got home I started to put together a baby bassinet and then went to Rick's hockey game at 10:30pm... it was a very long day. He played net and his team won, just in case you were wondering :-)

No comments: