As of yesterday I am 28 weeks pregnant which puts me into my 3rd trimester already. Holy smokes! It kinda feels like I've been pregnant forever as well as it feels like I only just found out I was pregnant.
I think today is probably my most "pregnant" feeling day yet! My feet, ankles, legs, hands and wrists are swollen. On top of that I still have the regular back pain I've been having. I love feeling the baby moving around, but he seems to want to be under my ribs in an uncomfortable way. Any advice with the avoiding the swolleness? I've tried to sit while I can with my feet up at work and drink lots of water and avoid salty foods (I say that while I'm eating some chips! It's a moment of weakness!!)
One thing I've been finding kind of funny is how I react to the baby moving or not moving. If it seems like it's been a while since I've felt a movement, I worry about the baby. I get myself freaked out and hope for him to move. As soon as he starts moving around a bunch I wonder if he's okay and what's making him kick so much!
Rick had a brilliant revelation at work for the baby's name today. He comes up to me with this grin that means he has an idea that he doesn't think I'll be crazy about. Turns out I was right! He wants to call the baby Stanley. I don't like that name as it is, and it gets worse. He wants the middle name to be Cup. I guess that would be the closest thing he'd ever be to getting a Stanley Cup... Don't worry - I immediately vetoed the idea!! Then the name Grey Cup was suggested. I actually really like the name Grey, but I already have a cousin who named her baby that. Silly Rick!
On a gross note... my cat Oliver got into the Temptations kitty treats while I was at work. Ate too much, threw it up then started eating it up like it was the best thing ever. Ugh...
1 comment:
Maybe Rick shouldn't be picking names!! Ha ha!! Mom
Post a Comment