I know it's debatable whether or not I'm eligible for mothers day treatment or not, but I kind of had my own little celebration anyways! Work was no different than usual, but a few customers and staff wished me a happy mothers day. Rick got me McDonalds for lunch (it was sweet for the time being... not for next mothers day though!)
Rick had a hockey game yesterday evening so I was home alone. I didn't feel up for going to watch him (he probably would like it if I mentioned he got one goal, one assist and 2 minutes of penalty.) So, I sat on the sofa and watched tv. There was a really interesting show on the Discovery channel called "In the Womb: Twins, Triplets and Quads"... it was basically a very in depth look at the development of babies from conception to birth. While I was sitting there watching the miracle that was going on inside of me (thank goodness I only have one inside of me), I listened and sang along to music that I want to sing to the baby once he's out. My 2 favorites right now are Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks and Beautiful Boy by John Lennon. The baby was kicking me a lot during this too. It turned out to be quite a lovely evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment