Monday, June 2, 2008

My Butt's Not Pregnant, So Why's It Getting Big?

I haven't taken a 29 week photo yet, but I will. I've had the last week off and haven't really been in the mood for having my picture taken, if you can believe that! I don't really feel any fatter than last week though. However, I probably am.
My week off has been SOO relaxing and much needed. I've tried to keep my feet up, do minimal house work, drink lots of water and take at least one walk a day. My walks can be wandering through the mall, walking to Subway, checking out garage sales... etc etc. My feet haven't been swollen once, which is pretty incredible. My back is still in pain. I guess there's not much I can do for that. I'm using extra pillows when I lay down. I haven't had any heartburn since the last time I mentioned it. I'm pretty pleased about that!
I'm realizing more and more how blessed I am to have such a wonderful support around me. Between my family and friends, I am one lucky girl. :-) I love you all!

No comments: