Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last few days in photos

It's hard to believe that my baby boy will be 2 on Sunday. Rick and I have had the pleasure of getting to be the parents to this sweet, loving, goofy little guy. The more time that has gone by, the more I realize how lucky I realize just how lucky we are. Cruz has such a big heart at such a little age and I hope he always stays this way.

He loves to "play" guitar and sing away

Self portraits

He gives really great kisses
Brothers playing video games

Who can resist that cute face?

The next few pictures are what happens when Cruz wants you to take a picture of him...



The funniest thing about this photo is what Cruz is wearing. The green "corset" that Cruz is wearing is actually a tunnel for the bunny from his cage. Cruz randomly put it on and went running around the house. So silly!

No comments: