Everywhere Cruz goes, he has admirers. This has confirmed to me that I actually have a cute kid and that I'm not just incredibly biased towards his cuteness, which is nice, but some days it even makes me sick! Like when I can't even go into my backyard with Cruz without Cruz getting catcalls from all of the girls that live around us. What is even more ridiculous is that Cruz can't even look out the window without hearing "Look, it's Cruz!" "Hiiii Cruuuz!" Yep, the ladies love Cruz and Cruz loves the ladies.
Any time that we go into the backyard we are immediately swarmed by the girls. There are about 6 or 7 of them all together that run into our yard to play with Cruz the second we walk out the door. Some days I find it rather annoying, especially when I want to just spend some time alone with him.
On this particular day I was hoping for some alone time with my Cruzy, but as you can see at the end of the photos, I gave up and just took pictures of all of them with Cruz. There were 4 of them this day...
Yep, Cruz loves his girlfriends!
No comments:
Post a Comment