Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Silly and random Cruz

I'm not even sure what to say to this picture. He was fully dressed with no holes when I put him to bed and this is what I found when he woke up!

He had no problems with one leg in his pj's and a nice toe hole in the other foot...

Again, I don't really know what to say to this picture. This was taken in a moment of hyperness... of Cruz's or of mine? Not sure!

I'm really not sure what he was doing here!

This is what happens when I try to take a nice picture of Cruz... he gets excited and starts chasing me to get the camera


See?
Why ride the horse when you can just lay underneath it?

I was so happy when I found this shirt for Cruz!

When he rides it, he really rides it!

This is our new roommate, Carl. Cruz was enjoying attacking him before he went to work in the morning

No comments: