Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lost!

I have to say, I'm feeling rather lost right now. Rick is at work. My parents picked up Cruz for the night. I'm home alone. Really alone! I have some music turned up loud and I keep on feeling guilty and think I hear Cruz crying.

...

Lately I thought Cruz had been getting better at not sticking his hands down his poopy diaper. He had gone almost 2 weeks without doing it. Last week on my way to work Cruz had an incident. It was gross, but thankfully Rick helped me out with that. He hasn't done it since then, but at night if I'm putting him in 2 piece pj's, I make sure I put a onesie underneath to make sure he can't get his hands into his diaper. Gotta be preventative in avoiding any more poopy incidences as I can! Earlier today Cruz woke up from his nap soaked. I couldn't quite figure out how he got pee everywhere. As I was taking his clothes off, I noticed something different. He pulled his diaper down and his pee pee out. It was sticking out of the top of his diaper!! I laughed! I changed his diaper, but it was dry. So, as my parents were here to pick up Cruz for the night I starting going through the usual run through of what's going on with Cruz and whatnot. I let them know that I packed a 2 piece pj set and that I included a onesie to put underneath it. I believe I worded it something like "You have to put the one piece under his 2 piece to make sure he can't get to his piece"... :-)

1 comment:

Carlean said...

Who would have ever thought you would be having these conversations.

Way too funny