I just read an article about the potentially oldest human alive. She is 125 years old. You can't even joke around and say she's 125 years young! That's ridiculously old. That means that if I were to live that long, I haven't even lived a quarter of my life yet. That means she was 99 when I was born. Insanity!
And for the record... I don't want to live that long.
Amazingly it seems as though she's still mobile. Super impressive. I guess if I were going to live to be that old that I'd be happy if I could still walk around.
And for the record... I don't want to live that long.

Amazingly it seems as though she's still mobile. Super impressive. I guess if I were going to live to be that old that I'd be happy if I could still walk around.
No comments:
Post a Comment