I just wanted to update and say that after the last post, I sat down. Watched some tv. Took some deep breathes and calmed myself right down. I got my mindset changed and enjoyed the rest of the day with Cruz. We were both MUCH happier.
We went to Rick's hockey game in the evening and Cruz sat for an hour and a half like a pro. He smiled at everyone that walked past him and didn't cry or fuss. He sat on my lap and played happy. Then we went to spend some time with Rick's family and he also didn't cry or fuss. He did make his nearly year old cousin cry though. What a meanie!
Cruz even slept half decent last night.
I'm hoping that today can be a good day. Now that I've said that though, the opposite will happen. That's usually how it goes.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment