
I woke up and felt 10 times bigger than I did when I went to bed. Of course that's not true... but still, that's a big belly! It's so funny to see what I actually look like pregnant, I used to always stick pillows under my shirt and look in the mirror (what girl hasn't done that?!) Now this is the real thing. So neat!
Work is tiring me out. But, I only have 17 more days of working left to go before I start my mat leave. Yay!!!
2 comments:
Still so cute---can you believe you've got 10 weeks of growing to do still? Hard to imagine, huh?! You'll make it, though, and you'll have a beautiful baby boy at the end of it all...
Thanks :-) I can't imagine being bigger than I am already... Rick is trying to scare me and tell me that I'm going to double in size yet. I hope that's not true! It's all very worth it though :-)
Post a Comment