Well, I'd say my belly isn't the only thing getting bigger about me! I'm eating a yummy twizzelator in the photo... yum yum! We got Costco cards a few days ago, and while we mostly behaved with buying groceries there, it's hard not to wander down the candy isle.
I have 6 more days of work left -- woo hoo! Doesn't seem real... it also doesn't seem like it will come fast enough. My bitchiness at work is starting to reach an all time high. I normally get annoyed by things at work, but can let them go. Right now I feel very confrontational. That's not the way I do things!
Other than work making me crazy, I've been good. Getting a bit lazier at home and starting to let more things go. I'm still very consistent with getting dishes done, making the bed and doing laundry. I'm just not so good at putting away the laundry right now, or vacuuming or sweeping. Well, I'll sweep... but I just sweep it all into a pile against a wall and put the broom over it!
All in all, I'm doing really well and enjoying this whole thing. Getting anxious for it to all be over though...
1 comment:
You still looking good. Just think
it will be over soon and your life
will be different. wont that be great?
Post a Comment