Cruz is now in a phase of his life where he wants to drink from anything that anyone else is drinking from. It's pretty cute. I've been trying to get him to take his sippy cup, and that's going alright. He's not a fan of a bottle anymore. He can drink pretty well from a glass, but his favorite thing to drink from is a Gatorade bottle! He's been drinking watered down Tang (which is how Rick likes it) from it, and yesterday Rick decided to spoil him and buy him his very own Gatorade bottle. We watered it down half and half and I've been letting him have some as a treat. I give up with trying to keep all of these things away from him!!
I'm considering just skipping the sippy cup and just putting everything in a Gatorade bottle -- apparently it's more fun that way!



I'm considering just skipping the sippy cup and just putting everything in a Gatorade bottle -- apparently it's more fun that way!
3 comments:
whatever works! i think its quite impressive he can drink from the cup and the gatorade bottle at only 5 months old! you've got a genius on your hands, girl!!
This boy has the craziest hair I have ever seen
Are you making fun of my grandson!! He has one really long piece on top of his head. His hair is growing.
Post a Comment