Sunday, March 22, 2009

7 Months... Already!!


I can't believe that Cruz is already 7 months. And yes, I'm going to be saying this no matter what age he is. I love that he's getting older, but it also makes me sad that he's not always going to be my little guy.
He's not quite crawling yet, but he gets on his hands a
nd knees and rocks back and forth. If I'm beside him while he's doing that, he'll head butt me continuously. He can take step/leap forward while on his hands and knees, but that's about as much as he does for now. He still manages to get himself around the house by pulling himself on his hands.
I have him eating solids 3 times a day. He eats pretty w
ell for the most part. I've even started to make my own baby food for him now too, which I didn't think I'd enjoy doing as much as I do!
He LOVES the peek-a-boo game! He laughs so much during that game. He's also rediscovered the jolly jumper and is quite the jumper. The best is when he's laug
hing, crying AND jumping all at the same time!

1 comment:

Carlean said...

Talk about a happy boy!