Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Birthday Update...!





So, now that you've looked at the pictures from my day... I have news! Nope, I'm not pregnant again... Rick proposed today! It came as a big surprise and I am thrilled! I can't stop smiling today! :-D We're waiting on the ring to arrive and get sized, but I'll update that picture as soon as it's available!

4 comments:

Kimi said...

happy birthday, ruth!! sounds like a VERY exciting day :) congrats all around! you are looking so good...cruz is a handsome guy :) enjoy the rest of your special day...sounds like rick is taking great care of you!

Carlean said...

Congratulations - I knew you would wear him down eventually. I know you will be happy - this is the one!!!!

Happy Birthday too - I can't believe your that old - I can remember....(oh yeah- that ages me).

You look good and happy - that is important.

Love to you all.

Aunt Carlean

Andrea said...

Congrats, Ruth! And Happy Birthday, just like everybody else is saying! =) I can't wait to see the ring and you look great, by the way. I hope Cruz let you eat a little something for your b-day dinner. =)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations
all in one day. You will always
remember this day. I hope you to see your ring.

Love,
Aunt Betty