Well, I'm officially full term now! I'm ready for this baby to come any time now. The hot summer heat and me don't mix so well right now. Thank goodness for the invention of a/c!
Hopefully there won't be many more prego pictures of me and more baby pictures coming up right aways! Since I've started doing the weekly pictures, it seems wrong to stop. I don't see my belly getting much bigger any more though. Seems almost pointless. Oh well! I'd regret it later if I stopped, I think.
Oh, and my appointment with the new the doctor went great. I couldn't have been happier with the way things went. It was so great just to have her telling me things and asking me questions about things I might be concerned about or just in general. I didn't have to force her to stick around to answer any questions, plus she knew what she was talking about. Unfortunately I still have to list my old doctor as my family doctor and she'll be at the hospital to care for the baby... but that should be the last time I'll ever see her. My frustrations with her run very deep!
1 comment:
Tips for getting back into shape? 1. Breastfeeding burns about 500 calories a day! You're doing it all the time at first, too, so that really helps the belly to go away. But if you choose not to breastfeed, that's totally fine, you'll just have to burn calories another way.
2. Exercise. Even just a daily walk to get out of the house/put baby boy to sleep =) will help. And eat well...with Callie, I forgot to feed myself a lot of the time! Don't do that! =) Hope that helps, I don't want to write a book on here. I'll be watching for updates of a baby boy hopefully sooner than later!
Post a Comment