Boys, boys, boys!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Some random photos...(i'm still working on getting good at this)
This was back in the summer. What fun is work if you can't pose once and a while?!
Ace and Casper playing. Casper is our puppy that lives at my parents place for now.
Fry likes to think he's small sometimes when he's not. His fat is always hanging over when he lays on that.
Isn't Casper a beautiful puppy? He's a big ball of fur and energy.
This is the best picture I could get of the 3 boys! That's Ace, Sebastian and Rick
My kitties looking like they like eachother for a second. What you don't see if Fry and Oliver growling and swatting at eachother right after.
I don't remember what week I was at, I believe it was 18 or so?
I love this photo of Oliver, his eyes are so blue!
I'm honestly working hard...!
There's a neighbors cat that sits outside the window and taunts the cats. Oliver doesn't take much of a liking to it...
Ace acting like he was caught by surprise while decorating his gingerbread house this christmas.
Rick and I at our work Christmas party. We went to the casino, those are our player cards... we won nothing! But weren't out much either because work gave us money to spend.
Pretty convincing, hey? I almost look like I know how to handle a stick!
Rick showing off the fact that he actually does know how to handle a stick...
One of my favs of Oliver sitting on the fridge, looking down at us
For Halloween Fry became "CAT MAN!" Don't be fooled by the expression, he loved it.... once he got the costume off.
Rick will hate me for this one. He claims he hates the cats, but they love him!
Us at a friends wedding this summer
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment