Tuesday, April 29, 2008

24 weeks, 3 days and counting!


This isn't the "official" belly shot of where I'm at right now, but it was taken about 2 weeks ago. It's bigger now! In fact, I even had my first kick in the ribs today. It kinda hurt...
So far being pregnant has had ups and downs. But, I wouldn't change any of it for anything. It's pretty amazing. Feeling him kick around is probably one of the coolest feelings. The back pain and tiredness I could do without, but hey, I'm really not complaining.
I really haven't been very sick at all during any part of the pregnancy. I didn't have much for morning sickness. Nothing that eating a bowl of cereal didn't get rid of quickly. I just got lots of nausea and was tired. Brushing my teeth had become a whole new challenge. I dry heaved every time. It still happens time from time.
All things considered, it's really been a pretty good pregnancy so far. I've only missed a few days of work.
Anyways! I'll try not to be too boring... but this is all I have time for right now.

5 comments:

Carlean said...

You look good, not we can find out how fat you really are. Sounds like your enjoying your pregnancy - let's hope he's not 10 pounds.

Love you,

Aunt Carlean

Kimi said...

welcome to the blogging world, ruth! you look great...and i'm glad that you haven't had much sickness!! looking forward to hopefully staying more in touch with you through your blog as i'm not so good at emailing these days :) take care!

Ruth Thiessen said...

Thanks guys :-)
I'll try to keep this updated and half interesting!
I'm also hoping it's not a 10 pound baby... that wouldn't be so comfortable, I don't think...
Love you guys and miss you!

Andrea said...

Hi Ruth! Pregnancy is a crazy thing, isn't it? It's amazing, though, how God knits these little people together...and what kinds of personalities He gives them. =) I'm looking forward to seeing the differences/similarities between Callie & Tycen. I hope you continue to feel well...and thanks for starting a blog---I'm a big "blog stalker" and love to catch up, especially with family members' blogs. =)

Unknown said...

you look really good. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
love your picture of your animals and you.

love you,
Aunt Betty