Wednesday, April 30, 2008
My Life These Days...
Well, it goes without saying now that I'm pregnant! Who woulda thought this would be the time in my life I'd be having a baby. But, I couldn't be happier about my life these days. The only thing I would change right now is where I live. I'm renting in a basement suite. I've tried to buy a house and have had too much heart break with it. It's not a market for a first time home buyer right now. If I continue to go on about that point, I'll just make myself angry all over again. What I've decided to do is make my basement as much of a comfortable home as I can. I'm currently getting rid of almost everything... the way it is right now works for just Rick and I, but not as well for the upcoming baby. Now, I know the baby won't take up much space, but I need to make the space as usable and practical for myself so I don't get stressed about clutter and mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment