We celebrated Christmas with Rick's family on the 24th and went to my parents on the 25th. What a big difference there is between the 2 families! With Rick's family there are around 20 people with all the kids and grandkids and with my family there are my parents, Mark and us. Definitely a lot quieter, but definitely still nice.
Even though we had Christmas with Cruz last year, this still felt like his first Christmas because he was able to enjoy it a lot more than when he was 4 months old. He still preferred to play with everything but his actual presents, but I guess he's just at that age. He loves playing with his stuff now, but that's because all the boxes are thrown away!
We took a lot of pictures, but here are just a few for now. I put the majority on facebook though.
The first present of the year... he wound up playing with the box more than the dog, but as long as he enjoyed himself I'm happy!
Rick's nephew Ash put on the Santa beard... Cruz sat way better with this Santa than the Santa at the mall.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Cruz on Santa's lap - He says I know your not fooling me - I know who you are. You just look funny.
Post a Comment