Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hope he likes it by halloween!




I've been thinking about Cruz's halloween costume for months now. I really wanted to dress him up as a skunk since I'm always referring to him as a stinky little guy. That didn't work out. I wasn't willing to spend $60 on a costume for him to wear it once. So, I had to figure out plan B. We took Cruz shopping and let him pick out his own costume. And by "pick" his own costume I mean that I chose between 2 cute ones, held them out in front of him and went with the one that he grabbed for first. He chose lion. The monkey would have been cuter maybe though... oh well! His choice, not mine! :-)
Anyways, I had bought his costume over a month ago and finally decided that I should try it on him. Needless to say, he was not impressed. And of course I had to take pictures! I'm just really hoping that he was miserable because it was nap time when I tried it on him and that he likes it better on halloween when I take him trick or treating.

No comments: