
On Tuesday Cruz turned 4 months old! It's so hard to believe he's getting so big on me. I love the little stinker.
The other night I went out to see some friends and get some moving boxes and what not. I came home after being gone for 2 hours and Rick tells me he has a video for me to watch. It was a video of Cruz's first roll over from tummy to back! I can't believe I missed it after being gone for 2 hours! It was pretty neat to see it recorded even if I couldn't have been there to cheer him on in person. My little boy is growing up on me. He is getting to be a lot more fun though, even if he is screaming bloody murder because he doesn't want to sleep right now. I guess he needs his mommy right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment