My apologies to anyone who reads this. I haven't been updating this very much at all. It's funny because I don't really think about who may be reading this until I write something about Rick that may be somewhat embarrassing. When I do that, I realize that some guys from work read this (Kelly!) and bug him about things (like when Rick proposed!) at work. So... my apologies to Rick. I don't mean to "post your life on the internet". But... it is my life too! :-) I will however try not to say anything else that you can be bugged about at work. Love you! (Even though I know you don't read this until someone at work (Kelly) reads it to you) :-D
Life has been a bit hectic lately. Last week my uncle Alvin passed away from leukemia. He was my dad's brother in law. He was married to my aunt Mary for 45 years. Gives us all something to thrive for. He truly was a gentle giant with such a kind spirit and he will be missed by all of us. The funeral was Thursday and there was an amazing turn out.
Last week I also found my little family a bigger place to move to. I'm quite excited about that. Especially the not living in a basement part of it all. We move in for sure by Jan. 1st, but there's a good chance we could be there before christmas. So on top of dealing with the financial stresses that the season brings as it is, we're moving in the middle of it all. My mind is a constant whir of all of the big and little things that need to get done right now. I'm wondering if I won't have a nervous break down before it's all over. I was in the christmas spirit at the beginning of the month, but now I'm wondering if there's any point to even putting up the tree I was so excited for. I had to start from scratch for the decorations even. Oh well...
Cruz is growing so big and it's no wonder. This kid can eat!! He's getting so strong and can stand himself up when you hold his arms for support. He's way too cute and I just wanna eat him up!! At least that's my humble opinion of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment