Cruz is ONE MONTH!

If you're wondering what his shirt says... "Don't you wish your mommy were HOT like mine?" hehe... it's my favorite! :-)
He's proudly displaying his double chins here for all to see! The boy loves his food! Holy smokes has time flown by. It was a month ago today at 2:20am that Cruz and I went through our very crazy adventure together. I'm much happier now that he's out of my belly, but what a crazy month it's been! He hasn't had a lot of big, first moments... but, there's a few things he can do:- Cruz can hold on to things like his soother, my hair, my fingers and put them to his mouth
- Cruz slept for 4 and a half hours last night, which was his longest sleep at one time!
- He's started to smile and not just for gas!
- He can hold his head pretty good on his own and has good leg strength as well.
I'm loving my little man! There are a few moments I've had where I can't handle it, but those are fairly few and far between. All I know is I couldn't do this on my own. A few days ago Cruz was freaking out at home for a few hours, so I went to work to let the ladies there hold him for a while. It's nice to have babysitters every where I go! haha! I was at a Party Lite party last night so I could have a "break"... I didn't hold Cruz all evening except to feed him! I think I'm doing better at finding my balance at home. Sort of. I'm trying to not hold Cruz as much while he's sleeping. He usually cries when I put him down, but I'm finding that by putting him down consistently after he falls asleep he'll eventually stay asleep. I'm also trying to let him cry a bit more often. It's hard, but if I have to use the bathroom or eat something I can't always wait for him to fall asleep to do those things. As soon as I'm done doing whatever I need to do I pick him up and love him and he's happy again.
No comments:
Post a Comment