It's easy to forget about this blog. I get so caught up with checking the news, facebook and playing facebook games that I forget that I have this. I think I would like to keep up with this a bit more. Less facebook, more blog? We'll see!
In the last month and a half since our wedding life hasn't gotten any less busy for us. We've been going through some family changes. Nothing serious. Just a little change of pace for Rick and I. After some thought and much discussion I decided that Rick could use some time off from work to recoup himself and spend some time with his boys. He reluctantly agreed to this. For the summer I am the bread winner of the house and am working full time! Rick is doing what I was doing and being a full time "mom" and working part-time. So far it's been fairly good. A little bit of experiencing each others shoes. I think both Rick and I are both starting to appreciate each other a little bit more. However, I for the moment am feeling like he's had things easier. I'm not worrying about anything when I leave the house and expect things to be cleaned up when I get home. For the most part the house is pretty picked up and maintained. I do my very best to hold my tongue if things aren't done the way I like them. The hardest part for me, and I think this would be true for any working parent, is being away from my baby all day. Especially in the job that I work where families with young children, Cruz's age, come in all the time. I find myself falling all over these kids because I miss Cruz so much and go home with extra big hugs and kisses for him. This is only a temporary change though. At least that's what we think right now.
Tomorrow starts my "weekend". I am so excited to have a day at home alone with Cruz. It's been a few weeks now since it's worked out that way. I love our family time, but Cruzy and I need our together time too...
No comments:
Post a Comment