With all of the sickness that's been going around the house the weather for the beginning of the month was dreadful too. We had snow and cold for a few days which meant we couldn't go outside and refresh ourselves at all. In the last week however, we have more than made up for not going outside for an entire winter! The weather has been sunny and beautiful. We have been making full use of the park that is literally right outside our yard. It's been fantastic.
(This is our back yard fence and the play ground right there behind it... stayed tuned this summer for when we tear down the fence and rebuild it!)
With Cruz and I being sick for a month I majorly put off wedding plans. Co-workers kept on asking me if I'm getting excited and then reminding me of how little time I had left to plan it. They know the count down and are reminding me of it every chance they get. I've been asking them not to tell me since it just reminds me of how close the wedding is and how much there is to get done. However, after the last few days and the help of my good friend Carla and my mom, I have gotten a big dent in the list of things to do. So, now I'm starting to get excited! Things are getting done and I can start looking forward to the actual day instead of stressing about it. And, in case you were wondering, the count down is 22 days. :-)
1 comment:
Hope you feel better (and stay better) soon! Can't wait to hear how the wedding went :)
Post a Comment