Friday, April 23, 2010

Our day at the park

Like I've mentioned before there is a great park literally right outside our back door. Cruz loves it. Every nice day we get we've spent hours out there playing. There are also a lot of sweet little girls that love playing with Cruz too, which makes him love it all the more. Yesterday I finally started to take some pictures of him playing.

I didn't actually realize what Cruz was doing until right after I took the picture. This was a random popsicle stick in the grass. This got taken away immediately!


It's so hard for Cruz to resist the swing! And that's our yard on the left. The tenants before really didn't take care of the grass or yard, so we have big plans this summer to fix up the fence, put a pond in and plant some nice flowers. Should be fun!


I love how he runs. His arms go everywhere and he takes giant steps. I love watching him learn new things!


I was so proud of myself last summer for finding this big wheel for Cruz for like $10 or something like that at the summer blow out sales. He's still a little small to use the peddles, but not to small to scoot himself around on it!


His hand got dirty... that's the same look I get when he accidentally sticks his hand down his pamper and it comes out dirty. He doesn't like dirty hands!

No comments: