Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some of the things Cruz likes to do...

With Cruz's new found skill of walking comes new found loves of new things. One thing, which isn't properly presented in this picture is his love of his hockey stick. Yes, he's definitely his father's son! He has 2 sticks that he'll normally have in his hands. On this particular day was "hockey day". The new NHL game for the PS3 came out as well as Rick was going to be playing hockey on the same day. Rick and Cruz were wearing matching jersey's all day. I wish I had a picture of it! Cruz wasn't really thrilled with me for taking a picture, but trust me, he was happy!


Another new thing that Cruz has discovered he likes to do is get the shampoo bottles from the bathroom and play with them.


Mmmm... Smells good!

This happens on a daily basis if I leave the wipes on the floor. He loves to play in his wipes container. He enjoys taking them out and putting them back in. The other day as I was mindlessly changing his diaper, I reached in and grabbed what felt like dried out wipes. I figured he had them sitting out for a while and then put them back like a good little boy. So, I grabbed what I thought was the dried out wipes and wiped his poopy bum. As I'm wiping said poopy bum, I realized that what I thought was a dried out wipe was not a wipe at all. It was his sock that he had sneakily stuck in there! Silly baby!

This could have been the moment he stuck that sock in there... I can't be sure!

It sure does make him happy though!
I also love how his hair is particularily poofy in this picture.

We're in the middle of packing up the house and moving next month to a new place. It's a townhouse with a lot more space, a back yard and a big park on the other side of the fence.
Cruz is simply just trying to make sure that we don't forget him and is nicely packing himself up for us.

Fry also doesn't want to be forgotten.


1 comment:

Kimi said...

such cute pictures! sometimes i think its more fun to look back and laugh at how much they are into everything at this age than to live in the here and now! its sounds like you have a great attitude :) good luck on the move...hope things go smoothly!