It's been feeling harder and harder to try and make time for anyone or anything, including myself these days. I've been struggling with trying to maintain balance in my life while being at work and trying to be the best mommy I can be at the same time. There's a lot of guilt involved! One thing that I've been able to make work in the last week though were some play dates for Cruz.
This day sort of just fell in my lap. My friend was having a day care crisis and needed to take her little guy, Ethan out of the place he was in. I offered to look after him when I had a day off so that our boys could play together. Ethan is about 3 weeks older than Cruz. They were so cute playing together. Cruz is a show off in his own home, so he was definitely the challenge during the day and Ethan was just so sweet. I wish I had pictures of when they were holding hands, or when Cruz would put his hand on Ethan's shoulder to sit and look at the toys together.
In both pictures Cruz is sitting in his bumbo chair. That was all by his own doing. I had taken it out of storage because I thought I might use it at dinner time. Cruz was so excited to see his bumbo that he didn't do much else but sit in there! Oh, and please excuse the disaster of toys in the house. It just can't be helped some days!
On August 18th, my best friend Ashley, gave birth to a precious little girl. Kassia Alexis. I was able to visit her twice last week. This is Ashley, Kassia and her 3 year old, Logan. He is adorable. He talks so much and he's hilarious! He also loves his little sister!
Seeing Logan and Cruz interact together is quite funny. Logan doesn't understand much about Cruz or what he does or why he does it. I can't say I understand Cruz that much better most days though. Cruz is so fascinated by everything that Logan does. It's adorable!
This was the best shot of trying to get them both to pose and look at the camera.

This day sort of just fell in my lap. My friend was having a day care crisis and needed to take her little guy, Ethan out of the place he was in. I offered to look after him when I had a day off so that our boys could play together. Ethan is about 3 weeks older than Cruz. They were so cute playing together. Cruz is a show off in his own home, so he was definitely the challenge during the day and Ethan was just so sweet. I wish I had pictures of when they were holding hands, or when Cruz would put his hand on Ethan's shoulder to sit and look at the toys together.
No comments:
Post a Comment