It's with a sigh that I start this post. My baby isn't really a baby anymore. He's now reached the 1 year mark. Now when people ask me "how old is your baby?" I now will have to say "One." Well, at least until next month when I can say "he's 13 months". But, for now he's one.
Saturday the
On Saturday Rick, Cruz and I had a quiet family day. I took pictures pretty much from start to
He had a special breakfast with some cinnamon twists, then he opened his present from us. We got him a remote control Pooh car to have some fun with. After his nap we went to Kinsmen Park
On Sunday we had Cruz's big birthday party. I know he won't remember any of it, but I still wanted to have a party. The idea of the party was to invite close friends and family. Since Rick has a big family, it was a big party! I think there were around 29 people there altogether. Since I don't have a back yard we had a big picnic at the Forestry Farm park. Cruz got mega spoiled by everyone. However, he was so tired since he missed his nap that he pretty much just layed on my mom's lap the entire time. Even when I tried to hold him, he'd go back to my mom. He's such a grandma's boy! By the time we got home from the party he was on his second wind and we let him stay up a bit later to play with his toys. The I guess typical thing for a baby to do, is when given a choice of all the toys in the world to play with, he chose a pack of batteries. Silly boy! He slept pretty good that night though.
The next day though he got into his new toys and has been enjoying everything. I pretty much had to
No comments:
Post a Comment