I
haven't been able to take any pictures in over a month due to the fact that I left my camera in Grand Rapids, so I was thrilled when I found my old digital camera yesterday. My "lost" camera has been returned to my parents, I just have to retrieve it from them now. But for now, I'm just happy to be able to take a picture of my cute little stinky baby whom I love so dearly!
haven't been able to take any pictures in over a month due to the fact that I left my camera in Grand Rapids, so I was thrilled when I found my old digital camera yesterday. My "lost" camera has been returned to my parents, I just have to retrieve it from them now. But for now, I'm just happy to be able to take a picture of my cute little stinky baby whom I love so dearly!
No comments:
Post a Comment