Yesterday when Rick came home from work he told me about a garage sale that he drove past that he thought we should check out. This is so out of character for him so I figured it must be good. Turns out it was great! We wound up getting Cruz some fun toys. I could have bought lots more, but we have limited space and this kid already has a ton of stuff. We got a Fisher Price learning table, a car to push around and a work bench thing with lots of tools. We got all of that for $14. I was pretty thrilled. Cruz has been having lots of fun playing with the stuff. We have the work bench thing put away right now since our living room is crowded enough as it is, but the car and the table he's been loving!
Okay, he's crying here... but honestly, he loves it! Right before he went and sat with his toy I had told him "no" for being naughty and he didn't like it!
He's showing off his clapping skills as the cat watches him. Yea... he was still crying here too... he really has been happy today though!
See, I told you he's been happy today too!

1 comment:
$14 is a steal on that Fisher Price Table - we bought one a couple of years ago and paid about $30.00.
The toys look brand new - enjoy them
Post a Comment