Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas pictures

This was my parents Christmas present for Cruz -- he LOVES it.


The Christmas tree at my parents

My parents preparing the yummy turkey dinner!

Mark hanging out with Cruz

Ace and Cruz posing in front of the tree with Rick's brother, Den in the background.

I can't get enough of Cruz's blue eyes. His shirt was fool of drool and his grandpa fed him his first Arrow Root cookie which is all over his shirt.




Cruz was opening his first present with his grandpa Vandenheuvel

Cruz wasn't impressed with his clothes, I guess. I loved them!

This was the best we could get for a family picture of us. There were camera's everywhere, Cruz was crying... it's awful, but it's all I got!


This is Rick's whole family. Rick's mom, his brother's Den and Steve, Rick, Rick's dad, and sisters Vanessa (in pink) and Crystal (in white sweater)

No comments: