Friday, November 21, 2008
New Hair
Having a best friend who is also your hairdresser is such a great thing. I have been her hair model since the very first time she got to colour someone's hair in school. Since then I've been her hair model when she had to do her journey man's exam, also when she got her first job, and when she's needed someone to enter hair competitions in. But, she's really been doing my hair since we were 4 years old. Well, I'm not sure if the 4 year old part is entirely true, but that's when we became friends. As we got older, she would do my hair in such crazy up do's all the time. Sometimes they would involve those little drink umbrella's! There was one hair cut when we were 12ish, that didn't turn out so well.. but she wasn't exactly qualified yet! Now that she's an actual professional, I love that I can go to her and say "do what you want" and I can trust her to not make me look like a psycho. Usually... ;-) Here are the current results to the "do what you want". She has a new line of red's that she's trying out, thus the red hair and her wanting to do that!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment